L’Atelier Authentik provides two types of licensing: Commercial License and Unlimited Commercial License. These standard licenses are non-exclusive and valid for one pattern design and permit you to use the purchased media through the terms described below.
- Commercial License allows you to use the design for physical products for sale including clothing, t-shirts, homeware, stationery, accessories, posters, postcards and commercial merchandise up to 500 units / items. Valid for one project.
- Unlimited Commercial License allows you to use the design for physical products for sale including clothing, t-shirts, homeware, stationery, accessories, posters, postcards and commercial merchandise with no limit on the production run. Valid for one project.
Both the Commercial and Unlimited Commercial licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licenses will be required. An exception to this rule is if an image is used in an editorial capacity with a duplicate article both in print and online; one license permits you to use the same image in both mediums.
The pricing of an exclusive design or styleguide already includes an exclusivity fee. However, you will still need to complement your purchase with a license in accordance with your production needs.
These guidelines are subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses hereafter.
Commercial License: 20€
Unlimited Commercial License: 40€
- install and use the Stock Media in more than one location or post a copy of the Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Stock Media or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the Stock Media as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Stock Media
- use the Stock Media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Stock Media into disrepute;
- use the Stock Media in a way that places any person depicted in the Stock Media in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; and c) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use Stock Media containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition;
- use Stock Media in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Stock Media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Stock Media for sale;
- use the Stock Media for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Stock Media production credits: ‘©lAtelierAuthentik’;
- incorporate the Stock Media in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Stock Media, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- use or display the Stock Media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- use or display Stock Media in such a manner that gives the impression that the Stock Media were created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Stock Media.
Intellectual Property Rights
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement.
For all questions regarding licensing please contact me.